Kelle Anderson, M.S., LPC
I’m so glad that you have visited this page. I believe that the first step to growth, healing and change is to be real about the struggle. My latest mantra – We’re not seeking perfection, real is better!
Life is full of difficulties, demands and a quickening pace, and contentment can seem out of reach. Using the words of a wise friend; life is so “lifey”. The good news is that there are paths and practices that lead to increased wholeness, joy and purpose and you don’t have to journey alone.
My vocational and life experiences include:
- Professional Counselor since 2011
- 15 + years as a public school educator in French, Reading and Gifted education
- 8+ years in ministry including Care, Adult and Youth ministries
- being a wife and mom of two young adult sons
- enough breadth and depth of experiences to know life requires professional assistance at times and that everyone has a unique story.
Areas of interest and experience include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Spiritual Direction, transitions and adjustments, boundaries and relational concerns, identity issues, self-care and compassion fatigue, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and divorce recovery. I enjoy working with individuals, couples, pre-marrieds, young adults, care-givers, teachers and leaders.
Some of my favorite things: hiking with my husband and our yellow lab, Ty, retreating with friends, Sunday night dinners, laughing, fresh air and a blue sky.
Please call (608) 223-1506 x4 if you wish to contact Kelle Anderson. Email should not be used for emergencies or urgent messages.
Client Registration (Please schedule an appointment before registering)